2011年5月25日水曜日

rich man _crocodiles _million dollars_million dollars money_daughter's money

There was a rich man to live crocodiles from around the collection.

The pool man's mansion is crawling with crocodiles to be no fish. The man, it's that it was a beautiful young girl.



One day the rich man held a big party at home. Then he announces it to the guests.

"Welcome. Now, I have a suggestion to all the men here. Without injury to swim across this pool full of crocodiles, and give a promise of strength for her throat or a million dollars"

After the dialogue, the sound of water splashing and a boo I was somebody already jumped into the pool.

He continued to swim as hard as power, we'll slip past us in a desperately dangerous crocodiles.

Give a big cheer in the guests who go around every time, he finally reached the other side of the pool. And does not hurt luckily.

The rich man said, too much impressed.

"I can not believe that, it great. It really possible that I did not like. Promise is a promise, however, do not need to defend properly. You ones? Like what my daughter? Or 100 million dollars money? "


He then swam answered.


"I am not of your daughter's money! I just want to know the name of the guy just pushed my back!"


……。

The Fair enough.




ごもっともです。




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿