2011年5月8日日曜日

Dreams _President _Osaka_company _experience working _Business _success _Workshop materials _stress _広告宣伝_お金は稼がないといけないし_________________________

Dreams ・・・



Yesterday, President of the Joint Committee of the two groups in Osaka.


Excuse me ... I really just always have.

Stuck, thinking, manager of the company to devise, be a part of our study group like the president is a great asset.

8 years experience working real estate company, Mr. President, Business Calendar 2012

If you think my company, calendar half year

You have a manager at another company just that much experience. Will not accept guidance. So 12 years, with him eating a meal entrepreneurship.

They are not belittling him apart, but with my own or rather, listen to know that the success of companies like also what I mean! That is what this president any meeting.
"What is everyone's dream ?"····· This question is a bit worrying.

In the good old days "to build a big house, with its hysteresis Dollars to buy a Mercedes, a girl full, if you change air travel at any time" and I think such a thought.
Honestly, now, not at all. Nevertheless, "I retired early and, ask someone to leave executive compensation, drinking whenever you want" It's a lie to say that the honest opinion.


No, I'm tired of Workshop materials come to think of such a life. Boring and would stress buildup. Disgusting.

After all, I want to be happy. Well, enough now not happy with the staff and everyone around me is happy family, not comfortable.I want to feel happy at work. Taste a sense of fulfillment. Of course, money is, I hate poverty. I want happy customers. Companies that want a lot of fans. Something without advertising .








幸せな気持ちで仕事がしたい。充実感を味わいたい。当然、お金は稼がないといけないし貧乏は嫌だ。お客様に喜んで頂きたい。ファンが沢山いる会社にしたい。広告宣伝なんかしなくても・・・・

上手く説明できないがそんなことを考えて、そんなようなことを答えたような気がする。

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, interesting site you have. I also already put your link at my site http://startinternetbusinessfast.com

    返信削除