2011年5月30日月曜日

No money_all money_ATM_enough money _If you want money in a hurry?

No money, things in the world has become the basis for all money.
Products with high best clothes, shoes and bag back, like a car. . "I want!" I thought I, what do you do when not afford?

"Now, hand out a bank ATM, but not in", not if you can not afford enough money to buy something new, I want the money honestly.

I would buy a loan, or buy minutes from the best money can buy, or give up. . If you want money in a hurry?


If my God, people of the earth today, "Ren magazine" gives.

Lehman shock from subprime problems, and this world's largest financial shock, the more we know about the world, and the more we know about the economy, recession or just a question of market turbulence such as it just Then you can see there.

Power imbalance, including any interest, I think are going to rebuild the New World. American region in January, but I'll get to go to Asia in February long-term observation, it is our information from my overseas friends, but they go over the negative impact of my imagination in Japan.


Speaking very clearly and it seems no one is a phenomenon happening in the city. Money, violence, religion, and the results are becoming overheated battle cards have been used to move from the old man Ooko such resources

In this way, I've put a face to the level of our lives. Of course, I can touch the truth is not level, to the public level "urban legend" but I think that the recognition of In fact, the more we know, under the influence of these shadow war, the situation is going to feel that the world can say the current crisis. In whatever we integrated the "problem" is what's taken down?





実際、知れば知るほど、これらの影の戦いの影響で、現在の世界恐慌ともいえる状況が起こっていると感じます。では、一体僕らにどんな「試錬」が降りかかっているのか?


  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿