2011年5月18日水曜日

How to spend money how to spend money.

How to spend money how to spend money.


It is, frankly I carry the money!



By the way, for you, What is money? "Then take care of life!" "More important than life!" "Important than I love money!" Well, so ... my 、The idea for the money, each person I guess.


One way or the other, and we are about, You want the money. "As for tomorrow's dinner together," I good to worry about. And also what I want to buy anything.

If living alone, "the last count on the money!". However, I, or those who are indifferent to money. (So, I was often scolded by his wife.) To use any money're wallet, if no patient would.Money, but I know it's important.


Single time, lost money, we spent time just before payday Chicken Ramen. At that time only, "Let's not waste!" Well, I thought it (much learning is not ready) Even now, when the lifetime of [] I think I ate a chicken ramen.

In my opinion, the ultimate way without the money, I have no money. If there has, from the useless. "The wallet contained nothing but 1,000 yen!" Is the best. Hey, but I dare

The commute costs, You have a pass. So I'll just go have lunch bill. I also have tens of thousands of yen to 1,000 yen about even with just as well. But, I only have 1,000 yen, 1,000 yen I use, I have courage.

What can you buy money from a carefully carry the best! Friend, "Let's go for a drink." I also was invited, I only have to turn down 1,000 yen. You have the money, I'll play Unda.

So my recommendation is that I do not have the money. Of thing is useless. ... But, go ahead and do it sometimes and I should know you're not using.
Invite friends asking too well, I will not be against anyone. "He, it should not be invited!" And the various things to experience, I will need some investment.


[No money! But it upsets] Then, with just a piece of paper used at all. So I need the balance of the neighborhood.
Important because of money, I think - Metallic Use with care. Because this time, [alive] [Fri] Consider the ill-spent money.




大事なお金だから、よ~っく考えて大事に使いましょう。この際だから、『活き金』『死に金』 を考えてみましょう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿