2011年5月2日月曜日

Mind is not rich, not become rich. This would be the real thing, but I'm old quote._saving money _Need money to live on minimum_Television and newspapers take. Look._I hate to be poor, be sure to escape, swearing and strong. _Poor_poor policy making_into money





I now have a profession. 10 years to get here. I live in poverty has been significant, and about how to deal with saving money has become pretty well. Here, We wanted to write a little way out of poverty derived from past experience. The first time it addressed the poor. It is ・・・


1、Need money to live on minimum.

You know, is whether this is done first. When living in Tokyo, the electricity bill one month was about 1100 yen. I'll give an example.
After creating an electric rice cooker and disconnect the power. And then into the outlet home. As if an hour is another. It recently, I could chilled food substance once more, I've heard is good for body fat. Both worlds. -


2、Television and newspapers take. Look.

Net and we'll also do it this way, then, is information. I am embarrassed that there was no TV or newspapers did not have six years. If it means working please if you want to escape poverty. If you read newspapers and magazines in the local library over the weekend OK.


3、I hate to be poor, be sure to escape, swearing and strong.

Actually, this is the most important part. What a man has the power to overcome difficulties. So I'm going to escape! I usually get the strategy and decides to come out. Sometimes you pick up your wallet or have gone out the house is damaged by a typhoon insurance. What a miracle. I also work hard to stop you there, almost started from scratch. Poor, please I have an end.

Yes, poor policy making?

In fact, one more thing. It is know the relationship between mind and money it would be necessary for the common people rather than to increase the money for the poor, and thing. Look, I do not often something like this?Frustrating to work with, and get your salary, "a reward to myself," why I put it to use. Also, how to use eating out terrible.After all, no matter how expensive in salary, savings does not increase at all the people I can not get many people better balance of mind and money. Even a small amount of money, life savings if you reduce the stress well I'll be. -
If the money even if they complain that you are poor in salary did increase. Depending on the effort. So, it is important to try to observe how well my feelings about money and the first month. Mind is not rich, not become rich. This would be the real thing, but I'm old quote.

Now, immediately, now little more today, and decided to try to continue to build up their transformation into money is not it?






さあ、早速、今日から今より少しずつ、お金のたまる自分へと変身していくことを決意しようではありませんか♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿