2011年5月30日月曜日

Hated this poor!_money_job _millionaire_Without money _金持ちになれる

Hated this poor!

I is not poor at all happy! No longer afford to not really mind the money, which I do not see anything. I want to learn to escape a life of poverty to qualify for this anyway, I have no job and the job is convenient, but I'm trying to find parts.

My husband is also looking for a career that I know it does not do a good job [] I'm saying the game or to unconcernedly.

The rich can not become a real miser. To become a millionaire, is a timely investment is needed. Need time figuring out profit greatly. But fear not stingy, it is not. In addition to earning money and can not be without.So much money and fit. Without money from the bonus, live and become poor. Using waste money to see money talk so lucrative, fraudulent transfer stuck and lose a lot of money.

If the savings, there is surely a good thing. I just bought so cheap on a daily basis. Even if I do, end up wasting time on something. If you use end, but there was no cheap to buy. Poverty would still smell dressed.


If you work with people hired from entering more than money wages, no reason to become rich. So to say, even if their own business, and not always successful. That might be better off stupid.





人に雇われて仕事をしてるなら、給料以上の金が入らないから、金持ちになれる訳がない。だからと言って、自分で事業をしても、成功すると限らない。馬鹿でいる方が幸せかも。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿