2011年5月6日金曜日

Net savings have fun._Money and fun, while the rice dream I want to go out. Forget the bank accounts of these characters, but until now it was not what I had enjoyed in WEB. Account maintenance fee but it also seems to enjoy the full'm free eyes.





Net savings have fun.


Today, "Sony Bank MONEYKit" Here's your. Have been indebted to the bank's so many places to experience the city life and country life for both. Well, it is usually for life. They were much like those at home by what I piggy bank. The break gave the concept perfectly, so "Sony Bank MONEYKit" it was added.

In my case, while always dreaming, the reality people want to be too fluffy. I have a right to my account so cute. To the site there are three main faces, and this is one of them. Feel as though you have six accounts! Another purpose of trying to save money with their pets. Thing. I tried to click once. Cute!. But save money with the character of the post pet.Really interesting, the point I feel benefits from bank accounts. You break the savings box? -
Like this account it is possible. Or at account opening fees, maintenance fees after the course, take account opening. I want cute and savings, besides, I like your account and choose from when thinking about your relationship with money or for wealth accumulation.Money and fun, while the rice dream I want to go out. Forget the bank accounts of these characters, but until now it was not what I had enjoyed in WEB. Account maintenance fee but it also seems to enjoy the full'm free eyes.





お金とは楽しく、夢をもちつつ付き合っていきたいから。今までキャラの通帳なんてのはあったけれどこういったWEBで楽しめるものなかったよね。それも口座維持費は無料なんだし目一杯楽しめそう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿