2011年5月4日水曜日

2 - way out of poverty _money_Ties of mind knowing your money, and autonomy._self-observation _skills_business _Know your stress_How do I reduce stress and think about what_Undertake their own lives_A new way to decide for yourself






2 - way out of poverty




These days did you use your money? Feelings at that time, I was firmly confirmed? Secondly, I often see the light of a reading, the one who is still of interest.


Ties of mind knowing your money, and autonomy.

Are you after finishing the daily hard work and stress-laden, and cakes and lots of clothes, entertainment, or did not spend money on eating out?In fact, more money for people like this, you can discipline yourself to save money on things first.
To do this, first, to explore their identity while trying to use that money. What causes stress?Conversely speaking, causes of stress are clearly visible if you observe your spending habits, but I was thing. In fact, in order to become rich is the premise that it is a way of life for me.
And that means the money in doing so lost the rough can not stress to get rich, I know thing. More people have money, there is a self-observation skills, I know who can autonomously.Mostly, I rich people, their own president and some, with the owner. And say things are "not employed by others," many people thing. It's just business It is not for nothing.Even though my life is leading, what is so why so stressed?
It is your "someone" to "someone" from what I have been hired. In his firm not hiring him. Something else - the influence from a very stressful thing I'm inclined to the axis of life there.

This area is now very important that you have a poor condition, and immediately if they are living or dying for money, you should own up to it and good bye.Actually, it takes considerable time. I mean, think about please. Poor extension of life now, do you think you can become rich? To become rich, because money will increase and is now different customs, way of life needs to come out. So as a summary

1、Know your stress

2、How do I reduce stress and think about what

3、Undertake their own lives

4、A new way to decide for yourself

It will turn.

Until this area, whichever comes first three months, almost three years now on how you can take poor. But it can always do it. I looked at least. One of the many people who wrote some experience with the aim of escaping poverty to become who can use and enjoy rather than be tied to money, money.


We sincerely hope that prosperity will come to you






あなたにも豊かさが舞い降りますように・・・心から祈っております.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿