2011年4月30日土曜日

"Up fortune doing something?" Was asked. _Thousand yen _Money pinching_credit card_Meiji Shrine _Ginza_Nishi Ginza _Also, what time you want money, money for a spin! It does not look like the golden rule._あと、お金が欲しい時こそ、お金を回そう!これ鉄則の様な気がします





I'm doing it




"Up fortune doing something?" Was asked.


Think of the bills I put in my wallet and this is a new thousand-yen bill me. As my change, from bill want you dirty. Thousand yen bill that also has been using to sleep in the dark for 27 days.
Collapsed over purse wallet, wallet with a good hearing, at that time, a tour of the store. That can wallet. Money pinching, not freely, I can not find it hard to! ! !

Ultimate purse searched, it was Hermes purse! ! ! But then he spots from 20 million in one wallet (but now I'll get to a cheaper rate) I think it is a little 、Thing looked for about ¥ 5,000. I used to like but I bought two different colors, has been renewed every year, and now no longer design. After that, put bills in your wallet or put down to the head?
Card type 3,5,7,8 or put any number of pieces? Consciously heavy objects (such as credit card) into the innermost, light products (cards or bus), or can I take out into a place like this now?

So much! But then this is the realm of leisure'm already up to the shrine of reckless fortune I feel that I was going! But this is a personal thing, but I knew I must Meiji Shrine to feel worked. Also, In my place and maybe get along with Ginza. Lottery also had before my mother bought in Ginza, and I seem to 100,000 yen per most difference, the counter person, "Close!" From me to say.Than those rare, or a feeling of going the high road, I've bought out the center of the Nishi Ginza chances lottery lottery After all, most in Japan - gave to my mother.



Also, what time you want money, money for a spin! It does not look like the golden rule.






あと、お金が欲しい時こそ、お金を回そう!これ鉄則の様な気がします。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿