2011年4月30日土曜日

Regular fundraising theme: Tohoku region Pacific Ocean earthquake _What is the small amount I can be donated. Increasing the amount you have to do is become rich. Now, just because there was not that rich people can not._In light of this it is good everyone, Why do not invite you as well as regular donations? It is good to consider that I might be somewhat presumptuous! _Japan _定期募金





Regular fundraising theme: Tohoku region Pacific Ocean earthquake

Writing at a time like this it will be silly, but I had to write I write as well. To about five days after the earthquake, was talking about this.

In Japan there are just a few days after the quake there were offers of assistance from many countries. (There was a request for assistance from international organizations and 39 countries as of the date of 25 113.)

I think a very happy, so full of gratitude. All in Japan, the world's rich countries. Japan to poorer countries around the world a lot. There are still many countries need assistance on a daily basis.


After the earthquake in Japan is rich, so support were received immediately. But other countries would it be? Countries need assistance to other countries still have not received a lot of support.

Would somehow feel sorry for those people that think. And, thinking that it certainly has. Lost so many things to so many people have died in this earthquake, in the affected areas is followed by the serious situation in the future.


And before reconstruction work requires a lot of money and people still more. But the world should not forget is that the country is that you need assistance with daily entertainment, many countries and regions are still just as tough situation.

The offer of help from the country had this much this may have involved me in many countries and Japan economically and politically entertainment, it has helped many countries in Japan until now I think, Now widely used Internet more than anything else, then you are sending to the people of the world about the damage this in many ways that individuals, calling for donations to people and other friends and acquaintances are overseas a lot of people I.

However, there are many countries in the world will not transmit information to each individual like this, I think that I do not know in some countries even though it really needs help.

Now that we should not be a recovery as soon as possible, of course. But as the world do not forget to Help the people that need to If you can afford Kitara, and I hope everyone can work together in their range of countries and regions and people in need of help from these as well as during normal daily.

While I was small, 4.5 to raise money for a flat rate per month to the agencies and years. I read this story in a certain trigger. Well guys, I become rich (I) I do something for others. Where to build a school where I become rich. Become famous, I do charity work. But like I often say, people are saying these things are becoming too much rich,After all, I will not volunteer much to become famous. Who have a desire to help people and I'm really from the time such activities have no money.


What is the small amount I can be donated. Increasing the amount you have to do is become rich. Now, just because there was not that rich people can not.

Such as it was written. As to thinking that it was registered in a monthly donation program that allows you soon. 're Busy and sometimes forgotten or even how much I'm going to raise money. Be deducted each month for a flat rate but I kind of hate without a human touch, or I forget that I'm sloppy but at least This makes sense if you want delivered each month based on money and supplies to people in need but small. Can you trust the organization, and how much money is being used or where you really need I believe it is being used properly can be useful to some people but not fully used because we need a big organization once, Rika I continue to do nothing makes sense I think.

In light of this it is good everyone, Why do not invite you as well as regular donations? It is good to consider that I might be somewhat presumptuous!






皆さんもよかったらこれを機に、定期募金などもしてみたらいかがでしょうか?なんてなんだか厚かましいかもしれませんが・・・よかったらご検討を!

1 件のコメント: