2011年4月29日金曜日

interesting topics _earthquake_further _saving people money_Increase the total even _risk management_gold _keeping the money_love people, the idea of ​​what happiness is all right to be loved. I doubt you are loved_お金を守ることよりも.

Now, the TV yesterday, but quite interesting topics other than the earthquake. Zhou, a man named Sung After all, we have achieved 500 million in annual sales, "further expansion impossible" simply discarded and another to find a way.


Aimed at transforming the quality limits thinking and quantitative expansion. That is a dialectic. The "saving people money?" And was asked, "do not know. in the wager is not." Reacted quickly. 



 
"It is a type of investment when times" But, "I have to lose. Increase the total even if its ok to continue," "it" risk management

We need the courage to withdraw. There is a desperate time when any money so I do not reduce the "money, I ought not to" think sometimes.

"I think that's so, too," but were afraid you'd really like to be mistaken for an evil guy, gold is more important than the feeling not to use your place.


"Once that debt is not" "That's So do I." "I'm in a tainted image of debt."

But more than keeping the money, love people, the idea of ​​what happiness is all right to be loved. I doubt you are loved.











しかし、お金を守ることよりも、人を愛し、愛されることこそが幸せという考えには大丈夫。あなたは間違いなく愛されてます。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿