2011年4月25日月曜日

Discovery-owned domains. Review and Benefits Tool _affiliate _new domain_filter_keyword _search engine _long-established domain_Older operating history _Inbound links that are attached to the domain _links the pelvic Diet_中古ドメイン

Discovery-owned domains. Review and Benefits Tool


When you start an affiliate site. I really stumble is called. This is the only effort to find the one that I think seems to be helpless.

It is. "Does not appear very significant new domain."

No, I really have. The search engine that there was a filter. I'm cool with the new domain.
How about at least six months of intense fighting for a keyword is reasonably high, I do not see I'm tough.The older search engine ratings are so high.

Well, this is the search engine will point you were satisfied.Yesterday and today have just launched five sites - sites to appear higher than six years, which operates as a search engine is not desirable.

Search engines have rated as a long-established domain.
I'm coming to consult my original email. Access come from search engines so I made a new site at all.

Well, yes. Because it is still a new domain is.
Say the search engine. "For now I'll give your new site will be indexed But perhaps you might say. No, I earn it! Now I earn? Now I want to see the top.

I understand. From did also. So, what should I do? Actually, there was a trick.


I was using to get the domain of people.
But now someone else is using the domain. Others are using the past, but now it is a domain that is not used anymore. The industry used to call this domain.

You can find such a domain. I'm about the decent inbound links is not about the way the domain was being operated properly. Ie. You get two things: You can get the domain you used.


1 Older operating history (domain - Age)
2 Inbound links that are attached to the domain


One good reason is that the w in two extremely trivial and can be viewed in the top battleground allegedly used the domain is where a good w this is good for the domain used.

The domain is used or how I find?The method "How to find domain" used like that come out a lot.

It is the same as talking about "links Yes Yes Yes" if there are any broken links or look for manual pages come out with the keyword.

Cases) "links the pelvic Diet" search.

Stylized work I put to let the tool. The tool is about as long as the computer will work 24 hours without complaint.The good performance of this tool you find most now owned domains.








定型化された作業はツールにやらせましょうよ。ツールはパソコンがついている限り、文句なく24時間働いてくれます,中古ドメインを探すならこのツールが今一番性能が良いでしょう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿