2011年6月19日日曜日

money _money is zero_Cool job

I was worried about the money from civil servants and grew up without fathers at all, Just because a child's teacher, parent Be a teacher and take good grades, said that at all I say go to college high school I grew up without,In such a situation also know that we should not live without the money to go out into the world, sense of money is zero, we survived because their first time in human society will have to keep working to understand that we should not,I became somewhat clear idea of ​​the average person barely. But still, rather than working to earn money, feel that their work in order to survive, and I do the company do better,Companies hesitate to do How can I do for a person to become, I just thought such a thing.

If there is something that the company improve the environment committee, the Committee requests that such companies want to raise the salary Toka is there, I see it, the company is so bad communication would bankrupt them Do not have a sense of crisis that the "You're not thinking anything, "is said with irony, and be considered to improve the company's overall performance than that of their treatment, should not I believe the company's management can not be otherwise or so,The committee is interested in improving the environment was not such. I only complain about the activities of their treatment but still, to dispute the meaning is not that I do not think, but do I want to twist his own company to improve steadily with Empire have such energy and.
Rather than the used means that the executive, that you run the company how, are interested more by political chores At the same time not give a damn, and are important what chores such, rather than no or If I do, it's still the idea remains the same. Cool job on the come under observation at the surface and does not make sense unless society is to improve the company and it is, I is not interested much.




そう思っていて、それは今も考えには変わりません。表面上かっこいい人目につく仕事でも、それが会社や社会を良くするためになってなければ意味がないし、あまり興味がないのですね。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿