2011年6月5日日曜日

First, expenditure (consumption), savings from trying to prioritize actions _salary_earning money_money_money to spend_お金_貯蓄

First, expenditure (consumption), savings from trying to prioritize actions


First, income (salary) and expenditures (consumption) and savings (earning money) to know the relationship is extremely important to the subsequent action. If you do not have a little savings, but it worked well until now because of this.
My friend, than I have no income but a lot of savings. Himself "money" and said, in its own way on the money situation was not complacent.

So, I better have a low income, but why I tried to explain how savings are made.

I always say, "Income - Savings = money to spend," but it has to be "revenue - saving money to spend =" Did not the idea of ​​dying from it? If you try to teach a variety of ways, but I do feel that if I save it?

The friend did so I do not like, and I was saving some of the ways I have introduced in the future. When I asked a friend to do it and then after a while, and was to change anything. -When asked why, "there was no room to move and act busy," it said. So I decided to give time to help with keeping up with them. Then it was gradually getting better as the situation there.

Among those who are reading this, then "money" people who think that, I think you find it helpful to the means and actions methods are presented here.


The point is, "income - to spend money-saving" rather than "income - savings = money to spend" is the idea and action.





ポイントは「収入-使ってしまうお金=貯蓄」より「収入-貯蓄=使えるお金」という考え方と行動です。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿